*ATTENTION ALL SHOW ROOM OF THE FUTURE STORES*
New Protocol: Ordering Show Room of the Future Displays
PER YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE SHOW ROOM OF THE FUTURE DISPLAYS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE.
IF YOU TRYING TO ORDER THESE DISPLAYS, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR REQUESTS TO email@example.com
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR STORE NUMBER IS IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
- ALL ORDERS MUST CONTAIN THE DISPLAY BOARD SKU AND DESCRIPTION FOR EACH REQUESTED BOARD.
- ALL BOARDS MUST BE CATEGORIZED INTO WOOD OR LAMINATE AND VINYL PLANK SHOWROOM OF THE FUTURE DISPLAYS. YOU WILL NEED TO SPECIFY THE CATEGORY AND THEN LIST ALL OF THE DISPLAYS THAT FALL INTO THAT CATEGORY.
Please pass along to everyone that orders for this store and note if displays are not categorized they will be cancelled. You will then have to re submit the wood or laminate and vinyl plank showroom of the future displays on separate orders, which will delay your store receiving the item(s).
Thank you, CMG
Home Depot Corporate has changed the Host ordering process. There are now four Merchant Assistants that process host orders separately for Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, and Ceramic Tile Hardsets.
New Protocol: Ordering 81792 Displays
- Your 81792 display selections must now be separated between Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, and Ceramic Tile Hardset Displays before completing and submitting your order.
- Wood orders must only contain wood displays before submitting the order.
- Laminate orders must only contain laminate displays before submitting the order.
- Vinyl orders must only contain vinyl displays before submitting the order.
- Ceramic tile hardsets must only contain ceramic tile hardsets before submitting the order.
Please note that submitting multiple orders for the same category will generate multiple POs and doing so can cause a delay in getting them into your store. Please be sure to consolidate your display selections with one order per category. If we see multiple orders within the same category per day, we will be forced to cancel them.